how can someone not buy wii?

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
how can someone not buy wii if super mario galaxy and resident evil umbrella chronicle are coming on wii?

by the way when will nintendo ever release wii again!?

Easy! They don't got to the store and buy it. Well there are some graphic whores at there. I mean thats what PCs are for. Then again if Wii had graphics close to 360 it would do better cause it is cheap, looks great and is fun

Maybe not everyone is like you d00d.

2nd. WTF does that mean? They are releasing them, they have released them... You are strange....

what do you mean by will they release wii again? they already have, and they are still releasing them. they wont stop until another 4 years at least..

He is either referring to a Wii 2 or something of that matter. Possibly also referring to a Wii shortage. It has been about a month since we have had any Wii's at work. Rumor has it Nintendo is getting sued for patent infringement because of the Wiimote technology.

Right now there are a couple of good reasons to buy other systems. I have no problem holding out, but if online was never an option then I may not have bought mine.

Simply because not everyone has the same tastes.

I think the same thing about the Ps3. It's hard for me to believe no one wants one with games like Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, the next ICO, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Twisted Metal, Sly Cooper, Tekken, God of War, LittleBigPlanet, Afrika, Wipeout , and others.

En4Neo said:
Simply because not everyone has the same tastes.

I think the same thing about the Ps3. It's hard for me to believe no one wants one with games like Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, the next ICO, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Twisted Metal, Sly Cooper, Tekken, God of War, LittleBigPlanet, Afrika, Wipeout , and others.
don't forget to mension FF13, FF vs. 13, the next Kingdom hearts, the next shadow of colossus(not ico :D), MGS4, DMC4, Virtua Fighter5, alone in the dark 5, Assassin's Creed, Resident Evil 5 :)

JoonKimDDS said:
don't forget to mension MGS4, DMC4, Virtua Fighter5, Assassin's Creed, Resident Evil 5 :)
Arent all of those coming out on the 360 as well though?

I agree dude, everyone should get a Wii as it owns :p

JoonKimDDS said:
don't forget to mension FF13, FF vs. 13, the next Kingdom hearts, the next shadow of colossus(not ico :D), MGS4, DMC4, Virtua Fighter5, alone in the dark 5, Assassin's Creed, Resident Evil 5 :)

I didn't mention some of those because like many 360 games their exclusivity is questionable.

All I know is that DMC4, Virtua Fighter 5, and Assassin's Creed are definatley not exclusives. Resident Evil 5 probably won't be either.

For now I guess you could say MGS4 and FFXIII are PS3 exclusives and huge ones at that. Oh...and uh Kingdom Hearts too. >>

Nah Resi 5 was confirmed for 360 ages ago and there have been talks of MGS4 being ported as well.

Jay61 said:
Nah Resi 5 was confirmed for 360 ages ago and there have been talks of MGS4 being ported as well.

Yeah, which is why I said probably it won't, I had a feeling it wasn't an exclusive. Also FFXIII is being questioned, but for all we know it could just mean FFXIII Versus comes to the 360 rather than the main FFXIII.

En4Neo said:
I didn't mention some of those because like many 360 games their exclusivity is questionable.

All I know is that DMC4, Virtua Fighter 5, and Assassin's Creed are definatley not exclusives. Resident Evil 5 probably won't be either.

For now I guess you could say MGS4 and FFXIII are PS3 exclusives and huge ones at that. Oh...and uh Kingdom Hearts too. >>
Yeah but don't forget that xbox360 definitely blows up~!
I had 6 xbox360 and all of them were defective so i switched to ps3.
but I am getting wii, too because of Super maio galaxy, RE:Umbrella Chronicle, and SSBB :ihih:

oh and Ninja Gaiden Sigma :D

The wii is boring, i can see why some people don't buy a wii.

Back