how can someone not buy wii?

JoonKimDDS said:
Yeah but don't forget that xbox360 definitely blows up~!
I had 6 xbox360 and all of them were defective so i switched to ps3.
but I am getting wii, too because of Super maio galaxy, RE:Umbrella Chronicle, and SSBB :ihih:

oh and Ninja Gaiden Sigma :D

Uh...Ninja Gaiden Sigma is basically the same as Ninja Gaiden on the xbox with better graphics and added features. Not exactly a whole new game.

Retman said:
The wii is boring, i can see why some people don't buy a wii.

Obviously a fanboy who probably has never played one. (by looking at the vagueness of the post)

JoonKimDDS said:
how can someone not buy wii if super mario galaxy and resident evil umbrella chronicle are coming on wii?

by the way when will nintendo ever release wii again!?

Well, depends on their taste. Some people LOVE graphics...Others are couch potatoes, and don't want to flail their arms and do certain movements...

And, others despise those sissy-like games like Mario. (No offense, just lookin at it through their eyes, though, every system has those sissy-like games)

You know what you tell those people that don't want to get a Wii?

Remind them that Mario(Franchise) has sold 193 million copies, without great graphics so Nintendo has to be doing something right. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
PtonJalken said:
Obviously a fanboy who probably has never played one. (by looking at the vagueness of the post)

I have a wii, Proof?:

I joied the forum, all the wii related stuffi i have is in my sig, i have a wii number.

So say sorry to me now.

En4Neo said:
Uh...Ninja Gaiden Sigma is basically the same as Ninja Gaiden on the xbox with better graphics and added features. Not exactly a whole new game.
yes but much better graphics and added features and ps3 doesn't break like xbox360. No matter how good or how many games xbox360 has, if the system breaks, you can't play them.

How about you all stoping arguing a fight that none of you will win. Be damn thankful that there are more than one or two successful councils because clearly there are many different tastes, not to mention it keeps them competitive.

Back