How can we write complain letters to Nintendo?

I think this is a good idea. I think Nintendo does care :) - it's not like they can really afford not to at this point; if they screw online play up bad enough, the Wii will flop.

You know what could be done........... Everybody on the wii chat site, needs to post their wii online code in a thread............ Like who all have SSBB post your wii online code and wii user name here. and then make a next thread, who all have battalion wars post your wii online code and wii username here....... So anybody who knows someone with a wii, tell them to join wii chat if they haven't....WHO ALL AGREE WITH ME?......... but i believe nintendo did it like that for safety reasons... But the only way to beat around that is for everyone on the wii chat to be one and just share wii online codes........... anyone dis agrees?

Inspire said:
I think this is a good idea. I think Nintendo does care :) - it's not like they can really afford not to at this point; if they screw online play up bad enough, the Wii will flop.

How will they screw it up? They will be doing it like the xbox360, ps3, ps2, DS.

And I think if you look at the sales numbers/nintendo stock/ds sales nintendo probably could afford it.

If you are playing a game online and want to play with specific people, you will probably identify the from your list of friend, or with an aliase given for there friend code.

vagrant said:
How will they screw it up? They will be doing it like the xbox360, ps3, ps2, DS.

And I think if you look at the sales numbers/nintendo stock/ds sales nintendo probably could afford it.

If you are playing a game online and want to play with specific people, you will probably identify the from your list of friend, or with an aliase given for there friend code.

I didn't know how they were doing the online stuff, vagrant, so if you're right, I agree that they really can't screw it up.

Maybe they could afford it, maybe they couldn't, but Nintendo didn't get here by adopting Sony's attitude, so I really don't think they'd start now....

@hotpotato - that idea has been tried many times, and ruined many times. There's a sticky in the Wii Online Forum.... if you don't mind sifting through it.

Its just a safety feature for the kiddies so random people dont annoy you, if you want something to complain about, complain about the DS friend codes. no point in complaining, THEY WONT CHANGE IT, people all said they should do 1 friend code and that changed for wii but theres nothing else they can do, get over it, if you dont like it, dont go/play online, as simple as that =]

hotpotato78 said:
You know what could be done........... Everybody on the wii chat site, needs to post their wii online code in a thread............ Like who all have SSBB post your wii online code and wii user name here. and then make a next thread, who all have battalion wars post your wii online code and wii username here....... So anybody who knows someone with a wii, tell them to join wii chat if they haven't....WHO ALL AGREE WITH ME?......... but i believe nintendo did it like that for safety reasons... But the only way to beat around that is for everyone on the wii chat to be one and just share wii online codes........... anyone dis agrees?

sounds good to me

Lobbies would be nice, but if they cant offer that, then at least a server list would be nice. And going with Vagrant, those DS friend codes weren't all that important. In fact i never even used one on Mario Kart DS and very rarely used it for Animal Crossing.

Inspire how did it get ruin? I Don't understand how it could if everyone just follow instructions?........ and like i said, tell everybody who you know, who has a wii, to join this site. that should be a piece of cake for sure.

hotpotato78 said:
Inspire how did it get ruin? I Don't understand how it could if everyone just follow instructions?........ and like i said, tell everybody who you know, who has a wii, to join this site. that should be a piece of cake for sure.

Oh ye of far too much faith...

that ssbb idea, unless friend codes add like chat features, i dont think i would care for that because that is the same as playing with random people. just with the hassle of adding friend codes

Inspire said:
Oh ye of far too much faith...

You think your a disciple now a? lol......... Dude that IS NOT difficult, when you'll is have your wii online code for a tag everytime you'll post.... This have nothing to do with faith. This is simply sense...... You stil haven't answer my question. Sound like you don't have an answer........... SADDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao..... but its cool though. It was just a thought. It don't sound like you need those codes the way how some people are talking. I think those codes are for you to play with certain people.

Thing with my idea is. Everyone don't have to do it...... Who wants to do it do it, who doesn't, don't do it. God gave man choice so people use it but be wise lmao......... The idea of the friend code and a library is cool, because if you want to play a friend go and play. but if you want to play anybody (because your friend might not be online, when you are online at the same time as you) you could go to the library and just play....

Last edited:
I did answer your question. This has been tried and it doesn't work. People treat the thread like a chat room, not a sticky and they ruin it - it would work if people follow instructions, but they don't - you have too much faith in people.

If you had gone to the Wii online forum like I told you earlier and you would've known this.

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-online/5518-share-friend-codes-here.html

You can also enter your friend code in your profile and it shows up next to every post you make. Like Sovieto, myself, and lots of others in this thread.

True. But yeah people did it........ oh and another thing. don't for get i said to do one for every game and not just one for everybody............ thats alot of codes to though lmao.....

one for every game, eh? that's not too bad of an idea.... You could always just start a trend where everybody with a wii put's their friend code in their profile and lists the games they own or play in their sig....

Back