how come i never got the memo???

crazygrant

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2011
Why didnt you all tell me?

i mean its a big day, a celebration even.....

yes thats right- for those of you who also didnt get the memo......

today is "International Toobers Day".

6 games of tc today- each and every game there was AT LEAST 3 over lvl 20 toobers...wtf?

yes i know none of them could shoot straight- one level 41 who shall remain nameless ,(yes you "blowup"), blew themselves up so many times im surprised there was enough of them left to pick up the toob.

nice 7-17 kdr there blowup btw.

and no- it wasnt the same 3 all games- longest i stuck around between rounds was for 1 other game. then id quit out grab a ciggy/coffee and come back to others.

i WAS able to get in on the fun though. one guy in industrial lvl let me shoot his 3 mates (with my m5a) then shot out fireworks to accompany my dance i did as i was reloading my guns. then at the end of the little jig i went up to him and gave him a kiss..... albeit a "glasgow kiss," look it up :wink:- but its the thought that counts right?

well thats me done cept to say

HAPPY TOOB DAY everyone!!! :sick:

Yeah man, I had the same thing, jumped on for a couple of games and toobs everywhere. Thing that bugs me is that its not always noobs using them. Some lvl 40 guys were using them. Now I get it, its a legit weapon etc etc but it just screams "I'm no good at this game!" I've never once used one, never. For me its just no challenge. Wimps Grant, the lot of them!

hey i dont have a problem with anyone wanting to get the 5(?) toob kills for the grades... hell i did it at lvl 1-5.

and no probs if a bunch of high end campers want to hold the boat room for the whole game.... your team cant get it together to join in on a raid... so ye take out the kallios... get into position- fire then run in and kill rest with bullets.

trust me- a team of over 40's made me do it- and i dont think it was totaly skillless for me to use it that once, in that way.

BUT today its all run, blast, suicide....and then they do it again.

to those of you who can only register a kill by blowing yourselves up:
ok so you are totally crap at goldeneye online, i get it.... you need to cheat, i get it.... but why the hell not at least go for a weapon that doesnt kill you aswell... oh ye, i forgot its coz your crap and cant shoot straight!

A while ago I was in a match of team conflict at Archives with a couple noob toobers and about halfway through after getting blown to bits about five times I decided to join in and switched out. Apparently everyone got the same idea and I swear every single player was toobing. It was freaking ridiculous lol All you could hear was toobs and nades and there was so many explosions the screen was just shaking you couldn't aim anyway. It was a memorable match and kind of fun.

Back