how come metroid prime corruption dosen't have a sub forum

Is it me or does it seem like the bosses uses more weapons on hypermode? If you've already beaten veteran, I strongly recommend hypermode. It's intense. I also recommend to change your tv color settings to very bright. The graphics looks much better when I changed my tv color settings to vivid bright on my Panasonic Plasma. Oh yea, don't kno y theres no sub forums either. Maybe mario or link are the only ones to get a subforum.

I thought this was one of the best games to hit the Wii!

It was a fantastic gameplay experience!

Well the game was out a long time ago, and there were never many threads about the game, nor was the game that hyped. Thats why there wasn't one, and there won't be one (I don't think) because of how long the game has been out for now, there just really is no need for one.

Metroid is thee Nintendo franchise I love.

Corruption is awesome yet I seem to be in the minority that thinks they should have kept the multiplayer mode from Echoes. We could have 1st-party FPS death-matching on Nintendo Wi-Fi if they had left it in. I thought it was actually alot of fun and unique and quite different than normal FPS deathmatching in all the other games out there.

Other than that MP3 is a perfect 10. And it should have its own forum here.

I also think it would be sweet if Nintendo made a hi-res version of Metroid Pinball for Wii.

No is denying MP3 is good, hell I haven't played it yet and I know its good. But it doesn't have much of a following at all so there is no need for one. Especially now that the game has already been out for a while.

CantGetAWii said:
Well the game was out a long time ago, and there were never many threads about the game, nor was the game that hyped. Thats why there wasn't one, and there won't be one (I don't think) because of how long the game has been out for now, there just really is no need for one.

yeah it has been out for a long time.

I just got my Wii and the only game I've bought for it so far is MP3. It's a phenomenal game that definitely deserves its own subforum.

It was out a few months ago but think of all the new people that bought the wii since, specially x-mas, and will be buying it in the future. I'm pretty sure they'd check out the game sometime in the future.

Back