How did you beat Tabuu?

Douten

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2008
FL
Wii Online Code
8244-2285-2713-6668
I finally got him on the 4th on try, on hard mode, after learning his moves : )
The six character I choose was:
Olimar, Marth, Peach, Luigi, Sonic, Ganondorf
I just find my reaction time to his moves is too slow, or in other words he's too fast for me x_x He got me a few time with that grab move of his where you get trap inside two yellow side thing and then it throws you out. Pretty annoying : /
I got him with Ganondorf, sorta funny because how Ganon was trying to go after him before

How did you defeat your Tabuu? Any particular trouble?

Edit: Whoo unlocked all character : )

Last edited:
Really that's interesting. I didn't really try the counter moves of Marth of Peach I just concentrate on dodging x_x good idea heheh.
Just got Toon Link, Jiggly and Wolf are next :D

Try using Lucas equipped with many +electric attack stickers. He won't kill Tabuu alone, but will do a nice amount of damage before he gets killed.

EDIT: His B up

used Pikachu, Marth, meta knight, Pit, and Mario ...

basicall did what did to master hand..... finsihed him with mario's upper cut just before he did that one hit KO

I beat Tabuu with Metaknight and Link. Start with Metaknight, and whenever you get the chance, jump up to Tabuu, and repeatedly use your up A, on the way down use down A, you can rack up to 10 hits each time that way. This works especially well when Tabuu becomes giant, I depleted almost 1/4th of his HP with one wave of attacks.
If Metaknight dies, use Link, and use your down A in the air when Tabuu appears close to the ground. If he's high up, use your up B instead.

And yeah, I unlocked all characters and stages.

i beat tabuu first try on hard. cant remember who i used.

i've also got almost all of the characters. i think i'm missing jigglypuff.

I beat him with Sonic, Mario, Marth, Ness, Capt. Falcon, and Bowser. Just by beating the hell out of him. (Kinda sad really.)

i use Pit, marth, falco, link, meta knight, and fox

i didnt have to use fox though. i finished him off with meta knight. how the hell are you supposed to dodge the attack where he goes to the center and creates a huge blast that covers the whole screen?

You don't. Most of the time it's a one hit KO. I managed to survive it once, but I had 0% damage and was a good distance off the platform.

Mitch2025 said:
i use Pit, marth, falco, link, meta knight, and fox

i didnt have to use fox though. i finished him off with meta knight. how the hell are you supposed to dodge the attack where he goes to the center and creates a huge blast that covers the whole screen?
Do you mean the one where he sends circle wave attack three time? I simply dodge it with R + down or side roll, I guess it's just timing.

Samus, PIT, Zelda/Sheik, Lucario, Capt.Falcon, and Meta Knight.

I did this on Normal i always start stuff on normal. I didnt end up using Capt.Falcon, and Meta Knight. Alot of my attacks were lucky with pit and samus i did the up attacks and got him down with that and finished him off with Zelda/Sheik was kinda happy when i did. And i am only mising like half the chars just got the game yesterday :p

omg i found the way to beat him i used 1.IKE 2.SONIC 3.FALCO 4.YOSHI 5.FOX 6.PIT. i just attacked a bunch and i no how to dodge all attacks!!!! FIRST THE ATTACK WERE HE GOES TO THE BACK AND DOE THE 3 RING. YOU NEED TO PRESS R AND DOWN (SHIELD AND DOWN). THEN U JUMP OVER OR UNDER ALL OTHER ATTACKS. WHEN HE GET BIG RUN TO HIM AND HIT HIM INSIDE THE HEAD A BUNCH. HINTS: YOSHI DOES MOST DAMAGE OUT OF THE 6 SO BECAREFUL AND GOOD LUCK

Well I used kirby, fox, falco, pit, sonic,metaknight. Personally he was very easy to dodge with the exception of one of his moves. I didnt use the stickers, but if you are having problems, I suggest you use them.

I just beat him now after finally finding all those silly trophies.

I used Snake, Meta Knight, Diddy Kong, Cpt. Falcon, Ganondorf and Lucario.
Didn't need to use Meta Knight or Cpt. Falcon though.

Back