How Did You Feel When You First Bought Super Mario Galaxy?

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
Ok when i first got in the store i was soo excited because I waited for this game to come!! When i bought my copy i didnt get my coin because they didnt have it. untile later. Then i got home I ran to the living room and then i put that baby in and I started playing. :p. I currently have 72 stars. the game is indeed getting challenging. In the beginning i was like "I hope this game isnt gonna be this easy through out" but as i got to it i started dieing in tha game :D.

theres not one game that i would recommend other than this bad-boy :ciappa:

So how'd did you feel? after that long ass wait....:D

Very happy. This games' got to be one of the most, if not the most entertaining games i have ever played. Visually captivating and outstanding game play. This is a must have!

My name is Reggie and I am happy:D

Not really(that my name is Reggie)Still very happy though:p

this game is absolutely terrific...awesome gameplay, the graphics are "meh" but the rest of the game blows me away! 9.5/10

i was dead excited, i even pulled a sicy of work to go and get it (if i went to work the shops would have been closed by time i finished)

when bought it i was like ooohhhh iv finally got it, i was soo happy, when i got home my mum wouldnt let, me use the TV for like half an hour, so i was getting stressed, when i did get it i played it for 6 hours straight with a smile on my face,

im dissapointed, at how easy the game is,

but love it soo much

daviduk200 said:
i was dead excited, i even pulled a sicy of work to go and get it (if i went to work the shops would have been closed by time i finished)

when bought it i was like ooohhhh iv finally got it, i was soo happy, when i got home my mum wouldnt let, me use the TV for like half an hour, so i was getting stressed, when i did get it i played it for 6 hours straight with a smile on my face,

but love it soo much

Not to make fun of you or anything, but you have a full-time job and you need permission from your mom to play your wii?

I did not think in buying SMG due that I thought this game is for kids, but after reading IGN review giving 9.7 with an incredible level review, i decided to give it a try and go for it. I totally love this game.. it is so fun and it is just so well crafted.. Nintendo has the best game developers in the world.

flyinguitar90 said:
Not to make fun of you or anything, but you have a full-time job and you need permission from your mom to play your wii?

lol good point, from your point of view i see how that would be the case.

but, my wii was set to the living room TV, and thats the biggest and i didnt want to set it up in my room as that is a midget tv,

and my mum was watching some crappy show, so i had to wait till she finished

daviduk200 said:

but love it soo much

yeah man thats one of the things that they shouldve worked on. the game is actually easy. the last 15 stars where you gotta collect the purple coins is when it starts to be a challenge :D

Back