How did you get/find Your Wii?

Okay listen, youre all jelous of my story. I know you are, but it's okay. *wink*wink*

My dad is a UPS manager, he knew how bad I wanted a Wii. We pretty much gave up hope and I knew it was impossible to get a Wii. My dad told his workers to save one if they deliver a Wii, and thats how he got it, just a few days before Christmas! He called my mom and they went to the store to get me wii mote skins (still cant get them on..) Wii classic controller (whoot! Naruto: Conr And Smash. Bros so much easier) and Zelda! I was so happy.

The night before Christmas I was just like.." I want a Wii. I want a Wii!" And the last big bag, had the wii. =] I was speechless.

I have a story too.

We were looking for a wii but they are always sold out. I looked for about a month then I just quit.We went to a store that is right next to Gamestop.
Then my mom said "check if they have a wii". I thought it was pointless But I went to check. They had one more in stock! So I asked my mom if we could get it and she said yes. I was so happy that day.

Got it in summer. Just walked into a Gamestop, bought it, and walked out. No big deal.

i drove to a few shops some quite far from my local area and none of them had any wii's and didnt know when they would get any in...so i ended up getting one from amazon at the time they had 2 left lol

Hmmmm I forget? It was all a blur you know? I think it was walmart yet it may have been best buy? No I think I got it after work at best buy no walmart! I don't remember where but I just remember paying for it and a few games and setting it up? I think I will remember my next nintendo system a little better which may be coming with in the year. It's not the Wii 2 or the Wii HD either!

well every day before school i phoned Argos and then they had 9 in stock so i reserved it then cycled down and got it! i was so happy i love the Wiiit's great fun!:D

Pre ordered it months before it came out from Game station so i was the first on the waiting list for the christmas delivery. Just had to pick it up in the morning.

My friend manages a Gamestop. So it was easy for me to get a system. He gets them weekly.

Sometime near Christmas my dad went to Best Buy at around 5:00 A.M. He waited there a few hours until he figured out that he wasn't going to get a Wii from where he was in the line. So he went over to Circuit City, same thing. Finally, he wen't to Toys R Us and got it there. Then he gave it to me on Christmas '06.

Back