How did you get here?

RivalDestiny

WiiChat Member
Staff member
Dec 15, 2006
Michigan
Wii Online Code
0409-5781-9484-0073
After a few weeks after the wii was released i decided to just type "wii" in the google bar. Saw a crap load of forums/sites/clubs, until i stumbled upon Wiichat.*Click*, bar was halfway then full. I scrolled down slowly, checking the site out, clicked on some threads and posts and decided to join. It's a great forum and accompanied by awesome members. :cool:.

i join by getting my will and going online looking for some friend and went to google and typed Wii chatrooms...

and got

www.wiichat.com

look around and love the place made some firneds and is a happy memeber...lol

None of my friends had wiis and tbh none of them are really into gaming so I wanted to find some people I could talk to about gaming and such, googled wii forums while looking for some websites that had wiis in stock and came across this =]

And here I am :)

It was a few weeks after they announced the name of the console. I was bored, so I decided to find a forum for this new console that would be out in a few months. I typed "Wii forum" into Google, and this site was the first result.

I was still deciding if I would get a Wii or not, so I decided that there isn't any better way to make a decision than surfing around some forums. So I searched for Wii forums and joined a few. This is the only one that I have actually became active on though...

I was reading about the Wii when it was still codenamed "Revolution". One day I typed in Nintendo Revolution in google and discovered that Nintendo changed the name of its next-gen console to "Wii". I was reading some articles then I stumbled upon this website in July 2006 and decided to join. :)

Last edited:
Searched Wii Forum on google and came across Wiichat.

Wanted some info about the Wii, and then wiichat was one of the results.
Glad I did, because I love it here :)

Back