How did you get you Wii?

11 hrs in front of wal-mart this morning in the freezing cold. Was 5 degrees here in Northern Maine. Was number 4 of 9

BlightedArt said:
Went to EB at 11pm last night for launch. Preordered and got my number (saw someone else from these forums there aswell, which was good otherwise we'd just be standing around doing nothing for the hour lol), and about 10 mins after launch we got our Wii's and left.

Lol @ getting the Wii within the hour.

Edit: Just for those who care:

I got Zelda:TP, Red Steel and ofcourse WiiSports. All of them rock.

Yeah, lol, thank goodness you were there, otherwise I would have been bored out of my boots!

hmm

pre-ordered one, store opened at 10, got there at 9:55 waited 5 minutes was #8, sold it evil me dont care what you say

waited outside bestbuy for 1 hour got the one i kept i forget what day that was, the sunday after thanksgiving

walked in circuit city 20 minutes before they opened I was first in line suprisingly I dont even know why they had the doors open they usually open later but some guy was there waiting for a line to form and it didnt form until after I bought one and searched around for some accesories and zelda :D

Are you serious!?:yikes: Just tell me when a new ship. is coming in and i'll wait for 24 hours!:frown2:

I got mine @ toys r us. It's so nice no one jumped me for it cause i went right after school. I stuffed it in my backpack xDD so all you saw was like a huge bulged backpack. Hah.

i tried to get it on the debut release, but i couldnt wait in line cause i had other stuff to do. That same night i called around and went to many diffrent stores to see if any positions were available in some 24 hour stores but no success. The next day i call around to see if anybody else has any left, no success. Finally 2 days aftyer the release i call up eb games and they had got a shipment of 4 wii's and i went and got my wii that day. Sweet

I got it easy.

Went to game stop at around 8 o'clock at night at Toys R Us on release date. Went in, stood in line for 25 minutes and walked out.

Back