How do I connet my wii to 2 tvs?

abrady

WiiChat Member
Apr 15, 2009
I bought my wii off craigslist and it came with 2 remote sensorsThe lady i bought it from said I could play on 2 tvs. I have searched for days online and cant find any site that explains how to do this! Is it possible to do this with the 2 sensors? If not is it possible some other way? I would love to have my own screen in Mario Kart 2 players! PLEASE HELP!

In short you cant do it like that

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you cant do that. Perhaps you should contact the seller to clarify what she meant.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you cant do that. Perhaps you should contact the seller to clarify what she meant.
It is possible to connect it to two screens (via some kind of signal splitter)
But the Wii will just display the same thing on both

It is possible to connect it to two screens (via some kind of signal splitter)
But the Wii will just display the same thing on both

Yes, but I assumed that the OP wanted to play local 2 player Mario Kart, one on each screen, each having the full screen, which I dont think is possible.

Split screen mario kart is a pain in the ass!

Yes, but I assumed that the OP wanted to play local 2 player Mario Kart, one on each screen, each having the full screen, which I dont think is possible.

Split screen mario kart is a pain in the ass!
Try 8 player split screen on Street Racer

1218384170-00.jpg
(Third screen shot)
At the time big tvs wernt cheap

yeah no matter how you hook it up the signal he wii gives to your tv wont change, but the cool thing with that is you could have the other tv in your bathroom so you wont have to miss and headshots while you're pooping.

The only Mario Kart you can do that with is Double Dash. You'll need multiple Gamecubes, game disks and broadband adapters, though. I've always wanted to try that. Has anyone ever seen it in action?

Back