How do i hack my psp slim?

What is it you want to do? You can't do much of anything without a hard drive. Are you sure you don't mean mod? Either way I'm not helping, people like you killed Metal Gear Online(Closed due to server costs of dealing with hackers). One of the greatest games ever.

i own metal gear po original but the are games that my brothers want to play but they don't want to pay for it because the game prices are double in are country (and they are the hackers) and i just got my psp slim and some of the games that i want to play my brothers already downloaded them so i just want to know how can i hack my psp slim to put full games on my psp slim?

Google is there for a reason for these kinds of things. You might want to resort there before asking us on here, as there is a very low chance of any of us knowing how to do so.

i went to google but all i got is one thing saying that i need a battery to hack it and i don't want to buy anything ontell the summer vacation(collecting to go to the US) i can find better deals there on any electronic item it's like it's half price off woho.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest finding somebody that knows how to do it. If you have never hacked or modded any system before it's kind of hard.

Find somebody physically that is.

Back