SUPPLIES I HAVE:
Wii/Wii Remotes
Action Replay for the GameCube
SD Card
The ability to download almost anything to my Laptop

SUPPLIES I DON'T HAVE:
Bluetooth
Modchips
Gamecube Memory Card SD Adapter thing (goes into GC memory card slot then you put an SD card into it)

1. I want a Mii with golden pants, but I'm not sure if it is possible with the limited technology I have.

2. I want to be able to download games on my Laptop and send them to my Wii. Not only official games, but home made games too.

AND I WANT TO DO THIS WITHOUGHT BUYING ANYTHING OR PHYSICALLY MODDING MY WII (ex. putting a chip into it)!!!

I didn't know where to ask this, so I chose this forum, it was the first forum when I searched for Nintendo Wii Forum.

This thread will get far.

:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Prehaps I best create this thread on a different forum...

You people are just jealous that Hackers are smarter than average gamers. :yesnod:

i liked the axe once...now i use something called a gernade, its 20th century technology

I tend to hack mine with a big-old axe

asdfvgbh said:

You people are just jealous that Hackers are smarter than average gamers. :yesnod:

If you're so smart why are you asking? :shocked:

asdfvgbh said:

Some people don't realize that being a wannabe with laptop and a fast internet connection makes you a hacker

geez what an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back