How do i play games online? :)

fiskarnnn

WiiChat Member
Jan 7, 2008
Hello people, I am quite new to this forum. I've been browsing around a bit and it seems like a good forum for Wii when you do have a problem, like I do now.. :)

Now to the problem; I had my Wii since the 24th December(got it on Christmas Eve), and just got to know it had an wireless connection and stuff so just configured it, I can watch the news, the weathers and get online in the Mii contest channel etc.

But how do I play an game online? I browsed the forum a little and someone linked a page to wikipedia where you could see what games you're able to play online, the only game I had was Super Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games.

So how do I play this game online? :)

I hope this is the right section to post this in, if not, tell me :p

The Wii doesn't make use of online play much (yet?). You will not find many games that support anything online.

The only game I have is Metroid Prime, and its token online feature is so worthless that I don't even use it. It's definitely not "online play".

Yea Wii sports would be the best online multi play game.
From The areas I have traveled the bowling is the game of choice.

do not bang your head to hard on that wall.
There is no actual online multi play!
I can not wait for the days to be able to play my friends in bowling in the online internet virtual world!?!?!?!

frankwhite said:
do not bang your head to hard on that wall.
There is no actual online multi play!
I can not wait for the days to be able to play my friends in bowling in the online internet virtual world!?!?!?!

or you can go to the local bowling lanes/bar/diner and invite some friends and have fun. lol.

the best online game i hear is metal of honor heroes 2. i don't have it.

i too wonder about online play... i have madden and would like to go online to play but i dont ave an idea of how to do that,..is there someting tat i have to set up with the wii itself??

thanks

Back