how do this weeks new vc games make you feel?

nickz2112

WiiChat Member
May 12, 2007
cleveland
Wii Online Code
7171-0126-0181-9068
how do this weeks new vc games make you feel?

i dont know if its just me but it seems like nintendo is sandbagging on good vc games. i guess donkey kong 2 is a good attempt but come on... did anybody buy blazing lasers?!?!?!?! Every monday i can't wait to get home from work and check out what news games are available.... and every week i am not too excited about what i see. There are too many obscure turbo-grafix games and not enough classic 64 games. And where the heck is mario 2 or 3 ?!?!?!

how does it make you feel?

DKC 2 is good but I haven't even sunk my teeth into part 1 yet. I just wish they didn't treat the n64 games like some holy gift that they are bestowing on the masses and just release more than just one a month.

More 64 games would be great! As of now though, there are a few VC games exciting me for next payday--Gradius 3 and the classic Pacman in particular. Should be another 64 game next week coming out, it seems to be one a month. And yea, the majority of the releases are unexciting to me as well.

Mario 2 got released today in the UK so maybe us North Americans will get it very soon.

Mario 2 was the worst mario of them all. Mario 3 was good. I got sick of waiting for good VC games to come out so I just bought a nes/snes combo system off ebay along with a few games and now I am happy. I still have my N64 and can get any game i want off ebay also. I dont even bother checking what games come out every monday because I know its going to be crap as usual.

Well I just check the shop channel and they have 3 new releases. Nothing to get excited over...Again it is crap. I couldn't even tell you the names because I didn't even care. I know there was a SNES and Sega game. The other one may have been Turbografix.

Yeah the VC games that came out this week are...

Actraiser - Super Nintendo - 800 Points

J.J. & Jeff - TurboGrafx-16 - 600 Points

Kid Chameleon - Sega Genesis - 800 Points

Last weeks were good this weeks are weaksauce. Not one penny of mine will Nintendo see this week

I want to see really soon. TMNT II (NES) TMNT III (NES) TMNT Lost in Time (SNES) Some battletoads games, SMB3 hmmm ne more I am missing...oh yea Earthbound (SNES) I probably will think of more soon.

Are Mario Bros 1 and 2 good? And Mario World?

I haven't played wii in a long time due to being away for college but I just graduated and I am walking on Friday. I checked the vc games a couple of days ago and I am really excited about starfox 64. I used to love that game when I was a kid. I know it got kinda lame at times but if I can remember correctly, I think it had a pretty decent 4 player match.

I'm wondering when they'll max out the Turbo Graphix 16 section? They didn't make as many games for that console compared to the others. At this rate they will run out by the end of 2007.

The current rate is too small. 780 games will be launched in 5 years at this rate. This is sad, when you consider there are over 5,000 games.

Back