HOW DO U UNLOCK W4 & W7 on NEW SUPER MARIO BROS????

lea3734

WiiChat Member
Jan 20, 2007
i just beat new super mario brothers but i still havn't unlocked world 4 and world 7?? how do i get to play those levels???

dont use the wrap zone.... easy as that :D

what do u mean by a warp zone???? i didn't think i used any

did u pass the worlds without getting game over?

you have to find the secret exits in world 3 castle and world 6 castle at the end of them. they will involve you being the super small mario. that is all i will tell you.....

to get to world 4 + 7

hi it is really quite simple once uve read a walkthrough lol
but if u cant be bothered just read on.

what u have to do is complete the last boss on world 2+5, only the actual boss, as mini mario because as u might have noticed the first time u completed it as normal mario there was a little path under where u ran.

right then the easiest way to do this is to get a mini mushroom from a mushroom house in ur item reserve and then just before u go on to battle the boss use the mini mushroom and when u wuld normally just jump on the boss u have to ground pound it (jump then press down) hit it three times and u will go down the small path and onto world 4 or 7.

if u have ne other problems as i have completed the whole game on ds e-mail me @ [email protected]
:)
happy gaming

P.S. when u complete the game, on world 1 there is a blue mushroom house above level 1 in it there r 4 boxes with 20x star coins DONT GET THEM, what they are are diferent backgrounds for the lower screen and not diferent worlds SO not worth the coins!!
i completed the game in 2 days it is so short

Back