How do ya peps get your wii console? (I WANT ONE!!)

The workers at Gamestop and EBgames are usually rude so I barely go there. Target usually gets shippings(trucks delivering their products not only Wii) on Sunday night.

Edit: Hope you find it can't wait to get mine.

i got one off a college student at bestbuy the day the wii came out for $300 bucks with the box unopened. better than buying on off ebay for $1000 eh?

i got mine from gamestation on release! yay! should of got one earlier...tut tut

E-Roc2010 said:
The workers at Gamestop and EBgames are usually rude so I barely go there.

Hahah, all of the ones by me have hot workers. They know the geeks will buy everything in the store lol.

I got mine at launch!!!! Do the ebay thing. Out here, people have to camp AFTER LAUNCH to wait for the stores to open.

Well we called around to Target, Walmart, Kmart, Kbtoys, Ebgames, ToysRUs..Phew eveyone..Target said they get shipments on sunday as well as toysrus...I asked if it was first come first serve or what, the lady said first come first served..I didnt believe her so did lil research and to find out if a store only has so many systems they give out tickets with numbers if you get a ticket your garenteed a wii. Oh and not to mention they start handing out tickets at 7am which means you get there at 5am just to stand in line for the ticket. So we get there and 7am rolls around and the employee came out and told us how it was going to work and that they only had 16 wii's..We were lucky number 7 :) So with all that said call your local targets and ask when they recieve their next shipment "generally on sundays" and just plan on getting there early enough to get in line for your ticket at 7am. Oh and if anyone is trying to buy a wii out there and are planning on going to target that is under age of 18 plan on taking someone that is 18 or over with you cuz they dont sell wii's to minors for some reason..B/C I had to buy a guy one that was in line..He was 17

WiiPhreaks said:
Well we called around to Target, Walmart, Kmart, Kbtoys, Ebgames, ToysRUs..Phew eveyone..Target said they get shipments on sunday as well as toysrus...I asked if it was first come first serve or what, the lady said first come first served..I didnt believe her so did lil research and to find out if a store only has so many systems they give out tickets with numbers if you get a ticket your garenteed a wii. Oh and not to mention they start handing out tickets at 7am which means you get there at 5am just to stand in line for the ticket. So we get there and 7am rolls around and the employee came out and told us how it was going to work and that they only had 16 wii's..We were lucky number 7 :) So with all that said call your local targets and ask when they recieve their next shipment "generally on sundays" and just plan on getting there early enough to get in line for your ticket at 7am. Oh and if anyone is trying to buy a wii out there and are planning on going to target that is under age of 18 plan on taking someone that is 18 or over with you cuz they dont sell wii's to minors for some reason..B/C I had to buy a guy one that was in line..He was 17
Wow, atleast there are alot of places to get my chance for a Wii. :)

LOL the best thing to do is Pre-Order lol
I Pre-Ordered ages ago [I stated in my Post on Page 1]

My mate Pre-Ordred his at Gamestation 2 weeks AFTER the Wii Release in Europe and they said He'd get his in 4 Weeks

Lucky him he was getting payed [Work] in 4 Weeks. Anyways 2 Weeks later they told him that some people had dropped out so he was next on the list. But he had no Money to get one LMAO [Thats Unlucky]
So they had to throw him to the back of the list
Then the day he got payed he got that Magic Phonecall and ran down there like a Rebel and has one.

SO what I'd do it keep the $250 Safe and DON'T spent it. Then Pre-Order it and wait it out

Though I dunno if they put you on a list in USA. Though it's a better system than waiting outside every Sunday for one =/

Back