how do you beat samus in MP3?

thas

Canadian/Gamer for life
Sep 17, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
4614-1471-6665-4276
the third hunter, you know the pink one. when she turns into samus what do you do. fire like mad? or just keep ovoiding? hypermode? what please tell me.

lol i just beat her earlier today, she is one long boss lol.

Samus umm, oh yeah i just use Fully charded shots when ever she is using the ball or Hyper laser thingy, the usually stops her from finishing the attack.

if you cant land a hit the second best thing is Lock on with missiles and fire

yea, just keep shooting everything u got. Charged shots, missles, and maybe hyper mode(not sure). When she goes invisible during the last part, use ur x-ray visor.

Shes easy.
Just keep filling her with shots.
You should have enough energy tanks to stay in hypermode for a good amount of time.

Then after fill the tanks again and repeat.
Dodging her is easy, and she doesn't take off much damage.

I thought she was the easiest of the hunters... she barely caused any damage. I didn't go into hypermode a single time, yet I beat her fast. Just smash the A button as fast as you can (an ability I've mastered, having played some mario party games...), aim at her (or slightly in front of her, cause she's fast). When she's in morph ball mode, just dodge. She's easy to get when she does the massive beam attack. Just hammer her with attacks whilst jumping over the beam. Missiles aren't that great, as she's a fast mover, missiles aren't.

Stay far from her though, she'll start jumping and h**ping you if you don't watch it. During which you'll have to start shaking your wiimote.

Back