How do you deal with your problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been depressed, so I wouldn't know. :lol:
This is because I talk to my parents as if they were my friends, so there is no way that I can bottle up anything. This results in me being continuously happy at all times, which is freaky to some people.

Byuakuya said:
I have never been depressed, so I wouldn't know. :lol:
This is because I talk to my parents as if they were my friends, so there is no way that I can bottle up anything. This results in me being continuously happy at all times, which is freaky to some people.
to much happiness cause problems too hmmmmmm.......

It really depends on the situation. I do lots of different things depending on the problem. Sometimes I will just ignore it, sometimes I get out the Vodka, sometimes I just break everything I can get my hands on, sometimes I punch the wall, sometimes I beat the **** out of someone, sometimes I....

wario2ooo.....you don't have to ask if there is anyone else all the time....

If someone wants to share, they will share. Nothing you can say will sway them either way.

Edit: that's the most be-a-u-tiful sentence I've ever written. Flows off the tongue quite nicely if I do say so myself.

paintba||er said:
It really depends on the situation. I do lots of different things depending on the problem. Sometimes I will just ignore it, sometimes I get out the Vodka, sometimes I just break everything I can get my hands on, sometimes I punch the wall, sometimes I beat the **** out of someone, sometimes I....
all good ways to express our feelings

I get on my Hunter on DAoC and snipe casters when I'm mad.
Which, I'm about to do

Make a sig, play GTA, play the raving rabbids minigame where you whak the bunny over the head with a hammer :lol:

alot ways to deal with these feelings i especially i like what tails said:lol: :lol:

wario2ooo said:
How do you deal with your problems of anger or depression?

Do you talk to somebody about, do you just bottle it up, do you start punching stuff or did you developed your own way to deal with it?
How do you deal with it?
I just play baseball for at least an hour:yesnod:

tijuana1 said:
I just play baseball for at least an hour:yesnod:
i have to be aware of u , u might hit me with ur baseball bat
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ok mine is play smash brothers for several hours until i fall asleep

wario2ooo said:
i have to be aware of u , u might hit me with ur baseball bat
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ok mine is play smash brothers for several hours until i fall asleep
I've been hit with a baseball bat. I was 8 and a kid got my bat right after I got out. He swung and I got nailed on the chest:crazy:

tijuana1 said:
I've been hit with a baseball bat. I was 8 and a kid got my bat right after I got out. He swung and I got nailed on the chest:crazy:
same but 9 and at the head
i was unconscious for several minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back