how do you do this in wii sports?

HAHA "hacked" not likely. nah its just a trick, on the very last level of the bowling training, just go all the way to the right and angle it a LITTLE to the right, then release the b button later than usual with a LITTLE spin the to right. then when you release at the right time the ball will land on the side railing and with that little bit of spin it will spin back to the center. its cool i've done it before.

oh ok so its on the bowling training. i had no idea what it was from haha.

Tylor.

dude that is so awesome so its really possible?

I'll have to give it a try!

Yeah it works ive practiced a lot to get it right. Its how I got gold on that. But you have to get it ALL the way it cant fall down without hitting pins it has to fall down without hitting floor.

There are little red buttons you have to hit with the ball for the explosion to drop the pins. You can see the red buttons during the practice session, when the ball is close to the pins. It might work on the left hand side, too, but I've never tried it on that side.

oh yeah, i heard about that too...it's two clicks to the right, then all the way over move ur character, then toss ur ball on the rail and ur good...

yah...i did this just the other day(after hours of trying) but honestly i feel like it was a waste of time...i could have been playing zelda

i tired but i couldnt get it! i got it up on the rail but then it would fall off towards the end :mad5:

It's not very hard to get a 91-pin strike just by throwing it normally, like you would in a 10-pin game. I've done it before...

I saw the vid on youtube and got it first try, its funny to play your friends in that and bet you can beat them, then do that:smilewinkgrin:

Back