how do you find that boy with the space helmet?

hassaan

WiiChat Member
Oct 17, 2007
it is when you go to space in chapter 4 and then go to merlion and he say he gave to boy does anyone know where the boy is please tell me

i'm pretty sure he is on the level with the first heart pillar. just take one of the up elevators from merlons level that doesnt take you to the tower. he'll give you a fish bowl with a fish in it and you have to go to the basement and dump it in the water

No no no no. That's just stupid. Are you stupid or something? First of all, your question is completely flawed, being that it is about paper mario. I mean, really, is he paper, is he a man, what the hell? Does he lose to scissors and destroy rock? Secondly, you play this on the wii. This is also flawed, because if you say wii and then eener, well you get it. I don't think I can respect someone who goes onto forums to discuss playing with their wiieener, that's just weird. You know how I would beat the level or whatever the hell you're talking about that I didn't read? By hacking the game and creating a character that isn't made of paper. Make him out of some sort of very strong substance, so as not to easily burn, shred, or get used as toilet paper. So, does that help at all?

also, i'm gonna donkey-punch the princess with my mushroom head:crazy:

Last edited:
Back