how do you get boss trophies?

wiilike

Banned
Aug 21, 2007
what certain conditions should i surpass? i've killed them all on hard (in subspace) and still have'nt gotten a trophy of one of them. :crazy:

Bubbagump said:
You play boss battles

That's not how you get them you go to sse and go to where the boss that you want is make it trough the whole level then you start the fight keep on hiting the boss until he has low hp meaning don't kill him.then if the trophy stand pops up use it on the master and walaa u have a boss trophy.warning go after the trophy because if you don't pick it up you will not get it & try to catch the boss on a flat area because the trophy can fall off from the sides if this happens just go after the trophy you wont die because it count's as beating the master.If the trophy stand doesn't pop out just wait for it,it will eventually pop out just dodge the bosses attacks and make sure not to kill him. also if you fail to catch him with the trophy stand kill everybody on the team it will tell you to get up so get up & keep retrying until you succeed:)

Birdmaster said:
That's not how you get them you go to sse and go to where the boss that you want is make it trough the whole level then you start the fight keep on hiting the boss until he has low hp meaning don't kill him.then if the trophy stand pops up use it on the master and walaa u have a boss trophy.warning go after the trophy because if you don't pick it up you will not get it & try to catch the boss on a flat area because the trophy can fall off from the sides if this happens just go after the trophy you wont die because it count's as beating the master.If the trophy stand doesn't pop out just wait for it,it will eventually pop out just dodge the bosses attacks and make sure not to kill him. also if you fail to catch him with the trophy stand kill everybody on the team it will tell you to get up so get up & keep retrying until you succeed:)
Yeah thats one way.

I have a Petey Pirahna trophy but that's it. =(

Well when i play boss battles and i beat a boss, the trophy of that boss appears in the background of the rest spot. I dont know if you can get the trophy on easy or somthing. Im pretty sure they're other ways too.

Bubbagump said:
Well when i play boss battles and i beat a boss, the trophy of that boss appears in the background of the rest spot. I dont know if you can get the trophy on easy or somthing. Im pretty sure they're other ways too.

yea but you don't actually get the boss trophies that happens in allstar mode too but you don't see yourself getting all of those trophies.

I believe Birdmaster is right. From what I've gathered, the only way to get the boss trophies is to go back to the Subspace Emissary and capture them during battle. I posted the boss locations in a different thread before I realized this thread existed. Nevertheless, I'll post them again here:

Petey Piranha - Midair Stadium
Rayquaza - The Lake
Porky - The Ruined Zoo
Galleom - The Ruined Hall
Duon - Battleship Halberd Bridge
Ridley - The Research Facility (East)
Meta Ridley - The Subspace Bomb Factory (South)
Tabuu - The Great Maze

I've managed to capture a Petey Piranha and a Rayquaza trophy. Sometimes I have to battle the boss upwards to 10 or 15 times before the game drops a trophy stand. Even then, if it gets dropped to early, it won't really work.

I wonder if playing the levels at higher difficulties has a higher chance of dropping the trophy stands.

naisatoh said:
I believe Birdmaster is right. From what I've gathered, the only way to get the boss trophies is to go back to the Subspace Emissary and capture them during battle. I posted the boss locations in a different thread before I realized this thread existed. Nevertheless, I'll post them again here:

Rayquaza - The Lake
Porky - The Ruined Zoo
Tabuu - The Great Maze

I've managed to capture a Petey Piranha and a Rayquaza trophy. Sometimes I have to battle the boss upwards to 10 or 15 times before the game drops a trophy stand. Even then, if it gets dropped to early, it won't really work.

I wonder if playing the levels at higher difficulties has a higher chance of dropping the trophy stands.

cool thanks for posting this, i've been waiting for someone to post where the bosses are i only have ridley,meta ridley & taboo and didn't feel like going through every level to find the rest of them.

naisatoh said:

Rayquaza - The Lake
Porky - The Ruined Zoo
Tabuu - The Great Maze

oh well i guess im wrong. I just noticed i had all the boss trophies after i did a boss battle. I guess i forgot where i realy got them. Thanks for telling me this so other people wouldnt waste hours trying my idea.

I still cant seem to get another trophy stand to appear. Not even on Insane.

You can alternatively get those trophies on Boss Battles by beating it at different difficulties.

Back