How do you get Classic games on Wii?

Benimino

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2007
Melbourne Australia
i have heard you can download classic Nintendo games for the Wii console. I have hooked my Wii up to my wireless network but i can find out how you download games, i am hanging out to play Golden eye and Mario Kart 64 lol
please help

Buy Wii Points, buy Wii VC games. Wii Points can be located at any major retailer or game shop (Wal-Mart, Target, Gamestop, EBGamesetc.)

You can also purchase Wii Points through the Wii Shopping Channel. Once you open up the Wii Shopping Channel choose the option to purchase wii points and select the amount of Wii Points you want. After you've purchased the points, select the virtual console option in the Wii Shopping Channel and it should open up a list of downloadable games, such as Mario Kart 64. However, each Wii game cost a certain amount of Wii Points. Oh and 1 Wii point = 1 Penny

also you gotta have your wii connected to the internet to do this obviously.

have got internet connection via my wireless network, i am an old hand at that stuff just new to wii
how many points for a game roughly so i know how many points to buy. also anyone know how much 1 point costs in AUSTRALIAN dollars?

thanks for ur help guys

every 100 points is worth about $1.

so if a game is 1000, its $10 ^^
its pretty ok.

Go to your local gamestop or bestbuy.

Benimino said:
how many points for a game roughly so i know how many points to buy.

I'd reccommend you poke around the shop channel for a while first, see what games are available and then figure out which games you want to buy before you get the wii points.

Kyle

Back