how do you like red steel ?

Jump off a bridge and count the second it takes for you to hit the ground. Then come back and post it.

it'll probably be a hit or miss for most people. it took me a little bit to get a handle of the controls. and i also had to learn that i can't just run around shooting up people...for me, there is a lot of waiting for the enemy to come to me so i can get a clear shot (i guess strategy is a positive word to use). i actually like the sword fighting. the one thing that it really does is show that the future of FPS on the Wii could be truely immersive experience.

you should also take a look at the red steel sub forum...you'll find your answers there...

here's a good idea how about putting a real name instead of ABC and answering questions like normal ppl

I haven't played it because of the reviews.

Red Steel Reviews

That is a link that has most, if not all, the reviews done for Red Steel and the average is 69% which for me, is definitely not something I'm willing to shell out $55 bucks for.

Dont get it... if youre looking for a good fps get call of duty 3, or wait for farcry. Or just get rayman because you can shoot plungers at bunnies...YAY!!! Controls are too difficult on red steel, maybe ubisoft could fix that if they made red steel 2.:prrr:

Red Steel is a good game but mine every now and then spazzes out on me maybe its cuz im not used to it or too much light interfering with the senser bar but its at least worth a rent. .

ABC said:
Jump off a bridge and count the second it takes for you to hit the ground. Then come back and post it.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? It's a legitimate question buddy, half the reviews that people make about anything are horse ****, he wanted the true reactions from some people. Lighten up a little, if you have nothing good to say, or constructive, don't say anything at all.

ftcmark said:
What the hell is that supposed to mean? It's a legitimate question buddy, half the reviews that people make about anything are horse ****, he wanted the true reactions from some people. Lighten up a little, if you have nothing good to say, or constructive, don't say anything at all.

Nah, it's the fact that there are 4 or 5 posts talking about the same thing right below this one... If he went through the trouble to press the New Thread button, I am sure he saw them... so why clutter up the site with the same bullshit?

The game is fun for a while but I'm starting to get a bit bored with it. If it had online MP then I'd keep it but I plan to trade it in.

redsteel.jpg

I like the game alot yes it has a bit of a learning curve but that adds to the game not take away from it.. I didn't buy it at first because of all of the bad reviews but I am the type of person that likes games for what they are and Resteel is just what it claims to be an FPS with a new control scheme. I didn't like at first but now I love it. Very nice graphics and special effects (partical and smoke).I like the menu interface and the 4 way multi-player death matches I have with my family..brothers and cousins...! Give it a shot, rent it first if you don't wanna shell out 50 bucks but at this price it is one of the good games out for the Wii. Like they said either you LIKE it or you Don't there no real in between for this one. Hope this helps...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back