How do you make a back up copy of wii game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

txlnghrn182

WiiChat Member
Jan 21, 2007
Hey im new to this and i kno you can do it but i already have the game on my computer i just need to kno how to put it back and be able to play the back up copy on my wii. also do i need an sd card to play it too?

Ummmm all I can say is go to QJ.NET and you will find out there. I'm not sure if talking about backing up games is allowed here.

did anyone read the terms & conditions when hooking up their Wii to the internet?!
Basically, in one section, it says that u fully authorize Nintendo to download **** in software updates that can see whether u've been playing authorized or pirated materials on ur Wii. What a great idea, Nintendo! i hope u catch all the cheap pricks!

WolfpacSnakepit said:
did anyone read the terms & conditions when hooking up their Wii to the internet?!
Basically, in one section, it says that u fully authorize Nintendo to download **** in software updates that can see whether u've been playing authorized or pirated materials on ur Wii. What a great idea, Nintendo! i hope u catch all the cheap pricks!
Really?
Dang, better disconnect my wii then. Lol Joking!

As of yet you cannot back up your game (to my knowledge) without it being illegal.
And since there is no illegal talk allowed...
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back