How Do You Play Sonic Multiplayer Party

groovydaz

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
Hi I have a rental copy of Sonic secret rings but cannot figure out how to play the party mode with more than one player. How do I get my second wiimote to register or how do I choose more than one human player?

Thanks.

It will automatically become two player once a Wiimote is registered just go to Home, Wii Remote Settings then Disconnect from there just follow the on screen instructions

No problem if you want to hit
reputation.php
to thank me

i had the same problem about trying to add the 2nd player in ... you have to press up on the d pad on the first remote - VERY WIERD! (and make sure the blue light is active on the second remote).

I didn't help him for the rep besides I didn't have to go to very much work just wanted to try out the system whatever thanks for telling me the norms here and callme.nasty are you trying to prove that everything I post is stupid or something I think your like following me and I've never had anyone get so pissed about someone helping another person

lmao the whii chat forum is full of jokes. Well it is kind of weird to ask someone to increase your rep. unless you say give me one and i'll give you one lol.......

Back