How do you play?

tyler1986

WiiChat Member
Jan 30, 2010
How do you play?

I play call of duty on an exercise ball without the lights on. And in between every match I take drink and just **** around.

So how do you play? May you to stand and play. Or you might to get drunk before and during the game. And take a hit from what the Native Americans called "Peace Pipe".

i just sit on my couch and eat and drink soda. once in a whill i never eat or go to the restroom sometimes, unless i play for ever or drink alot, no kids i can go a day with out eating or going to the restroom cuz im always playing vide games and dont care about anything that happens. WHAT A GREAT LIFE I HAVE.

Last edited:
my girlfreind game me a BJ one game, she was getting annoyed cos i was paying more attention to the game then her, so she did that. it worked.... but i paid for it. my K/D went down

was she a good prosy lol how much an hour?
sorry but
*total pwnage*

i dont know, ive had mixed reviews because your dad said she was good, but your uncle disagrees. i guess your mum was just made for cooking.

Last edited:
ha nice one ricky that was good shame YOUR mum wernt that good
ohhhhhhhhh!

we dont actually mean it we just havin fun i guess cant wait for your reply make it good not like your mum
x2 ohhhhhhhh lol

Back