How do you save when playing downloaded games?

philatsunderland

WiiChat Member
Jun 9, 2007
I've just downloaded mario and sonic from the online store, but i don't know how to save my progress as i go along! Can anyone help me cause it's getting boring having to start from scratch every time!

? You should be able to press the Home menu on the remote and go back to the main screen. When you reload the game it will be in the same spot.

At least thats what I remember doing.

some games..

(starfox 64 is sticking in my head) requires a full playthrough I believe. no saving .

There is a menu that tells you how to save but i dont remember exactly how to get there. I passed Mario 64 and Kirbys Adventure saving

Ciper is absolutely correct. Even a game that doesn't have a save feature (starfox) can be saved simply by clicking the home button and returning to the wii menu during gameplay. It doesn't even matter if you're in the middle of the level, it works with any game. Even if you turn off the Wii, it will still save your spot for when you go back later. It's great! Definitely better for DKC2 instead of paying stupid grandma monkey 2 coins to save. BUT...I guess if you gameover and haven't saved you're screwed.

Back