How do you set up Wii Internet??

bigmac313

Mrs. PeeWii
Dec 31, 2007
Wii Online Code
3357-7334-0419-6703
How do you set up Wii internet? I have dial up, and a Mac computer. Both which make it harder. Please, please, please, please help me! I really want internet! I have no Lan-thingy. Is it possible for me to get internet, even? HELP IS VERY APPRECIATED.

:sick: im sick of trying to figure this out!!

get a lan adapter don't really know cause i dont have dial up or a MAC
sorry

:aureola: puh-lease help me with this.

Do NOT get a Nintendo USB Wi-Fi Connector! Only reason why I said this is because you have a Mac computer, and it only supports Windows!

To find out how to get a connection, please go search it in the Search bar on the right hand side of this page.

bigmac313 said:
How do you set up Wii internet? I have dial up, and a Mac computer. Both which make it harder. Please, please, please, please help me! I really want internet! I have no Lan-thingy. Is it possible for me to get internet, even? HELP IS VERY APPRECIATED.

:sick: im sick of trying to figure this out!!

i dont no much about it but you need to have Broadband to go onto the Internet via the Wii.

:thumbsup: P.s. If u have managed to get on internet by now can u add me in ur regristry thing to send each other messages and stuff:cool: . Code: 4669 1483 5003 2457 ( my Wii name is Willksy )

Last edited:
Well, I can try tomorrow. I want to get it before 2008!

Sorry to say, but dial-up internet will be practically useless. It will be far too slow to be able to do anything significant.

Back