how do you to turn off 2nd controller

Disconnect battery? That's the only way I can 'literally' switch the Wii remote off. There's no on/off switch anywhere and sometimes its just left sitting there, draining the battery power, even when not in use in 30 minutes.

your controller will automatically turn off if you leave it alone for more then a minute it will turn back on if you press any buttons on it and the wii is still on.

to the second guy the power button on the corner of the controller is to turn off the Wii and all the controllers it does not turn off the controller. The wii controller is never completely off it will blink if you press a button and the wii is off but it doesn't use any power unless you press a button. Use rechargeable batteries this solves the problem of power drainage and don't tell me its too hard because its not takes 2 seconds to take the batteries out and put them on the charger when they are dead.

Link_of_Hyrule said:
your controller will automatically turn off if you leave it alone for more then a minute it will turn back on if you press any buttons on it and the wii is still on..

Well I used 2 controllers for the first time yesterday the first controller will go off by itself after a few mintues, but if i have two controllers connected the second will not go off by itself.

are you guys sure, cause i mean i played it a LOT, but we only had it to play yesterday and a little the day before and the battery is already dead

press home button then go on controller settings then go on connect controllers...jus connect the 1 u want to use

i remember reading that i u want to connect a controller u press 2 button but no one knows of a combination of buttons to press to turn of the wii mote

when i was playing zelda before i beat it my controller would go dead all the time cause of the constant movement of the controller i recommend not being cheap and buying the huge pack of batterys its practically a llife time supply

I know

ok go into another room face away from the wii and take of battory co ver and hit the red button and what for it to stop blinking

You hit the home button then go down to the bottom and click on controllers. Then when you hit reconnect it will turn off all the controllers, then just turn back on the ones you want on.

Back