How do you turn off controllers?

kidtmnt

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
Hi everyone :)

Is there a way to turn off one controller? When my older brothers and I play one of them's always got to go. Is there a way to turn off individual an controller?

Wait like 5 mins they auto-disconnect / go off usually?

or go to the controller menu and click reconnect then just dont reconnect the second one.

you should be able to just tap the power button to turn off an individual controller. just a little way to save batteries.

just a tap callme.nasty? maybe our taps were too long :p when ever we tried that it would turn off the entire system.

kidtmnt said:
just a tap callme.nasty? maybe our taps were too long :p when ever we tried that it would turn off the entire system.

wait a minute. when i said "you should be able to" i meant, "they should have made it so you could do that."

the batteries last a long time anyhow. not like the extra 3 mins it takes to auto-off is gonna take a huge chunk of the runlife.

just dont touch them for a few minutes. . if you touch the button it restarts the auto-off timer. shaking it might reset it to so set it away from you.

sexysarah said:
i didnt no how to turn the remotes off either & my batteries died already! i got it last sunday and they died by friday.

The original batteries are crap. Get rechargables. Besides that, why is everyone posting the same thing?:eek:ut: I think we all get that they auto shutoff

wait if i tap the power button the unit will turn off. how come when i tap it it dosnt or am i suspossed to hold it

Last edited:
whoa, you answered your own question in your question. Yes, you have to hold it longer to shut off than turn it on.

Back