How do you...?

Youngblood

WiiChat Member
Aug 4, 2007
Houston, TX
Ok,
i already know i am a :crazy: noober:crazy: , so pls dont tell me again, but i need some assistance.

just got mario strikers and for the life of me i can not figure out how to activate my other remotes.....i have tried every screen in DOMINATION mode, and have tried the screen in Online mode that says ACTIVATE WII REMOTES for ranked with guest....what do i press...i tried the 1+2 buttons, but the remotes never get activated.

I checked my remotes and if i go the Mii channel and hit transfer all my remotes show up....any help is GREATLY appreciated!:yikes:

Youngblood
Newest Wii :crazy: :scared: Noober:scared: :crazy:

u gotta sync them before the activate wii motes, theres the botton on the wii motes batteries and at the front of the wii where the sd card slot goes, press the wii 1 first then the wiimote 2nd .....should work
gl

when do u sync the remotes? when do u activate the remotes for DOMINATION mode? do sync on the start up screen where it has mario with his foot on the ball and it says press A?

sorry again for all the questions, but i REALLY wanna play with friends :yikes: :smilewinkgrin: :yikes:

thanks in advance

:ciappa: Youngblood:ciappa:

anyone got any ideas? i REALLY would appreciate any and all assistance....when do u guys sync ur remotes?

Do you mean syncing them regularly? Because you just press the red button on the Wiimote. And then you press the other red button on the Wii's front flip panel.

If the remotes are 0n and flash then turn off, they arent synced.
To sync open the wii's sd card slot and press the red button, now press a wiimotes button within 15 seconds, which is where u put the batteries in.
Now it should light up which player you are.
Alright in the versus menu put the wiimote on which team you want just like you do with singleplayer.
If this doesnt answer your question i dont know what will.

u mean when u reconnect?

if u mean reconnecting, i just keep pressing every button till it comes "alive" lol

thx ev1, but i found the section in the Wii remote setup where u can connect all desired wiimotes, change their volume, rumble...etc, and this solved my issue ..thx again for all the comments!

Back