How does the "Wii-mote" charge?

heres what i was thinking about doing:

rechargable batteries and one of the "auroa" charging pads where you just place your cell phone, or whatever needs to be charged and ti will charge it as long as its resting on the pad.

also, has anyone heard anything about the likely to come out, wii rechargeable "Wii-mote" I have heard that nintendo is going to start making a remote that has a battery pack, I don't know if its true or not though :D

The Wiimote charges by you taking off the back cover and replacing the batteries with new ones. Boom, fresh recharged controller.

ABC said:
The Wiimote charges by you taking off the back cover and replacing the batteries with new ones. Boom, fresh recharged controller.

:lol: I love how this post oozes just enough sarcasm to make me chuckle.

Thanks, I wanted to know if it was rumored, or true, but I think nintendo itself may, in the close future, make it like the DS and have it where it comes with it, and you can just charge it, (I think, don't quote me)

Pecky said:
:lol: I love how this post oozes just enough sarcasm to make me chuckle.

:lol: At least someone on here understands half the **** I post. Most of the people on here are either A.) too stupid or B.) too young... and stupido.

Back