How does this sound?

Eric

Wii would like to play
Sep 9, 2006
Wii Online Code
5126-5415-9694-6362
This is what I am planning to get on launch date. Tell me how this sounds and what I should add or take off :).

Nintendo Wii Console - $200
Extra Wii Remote Controller - $40
Extra Wii Nunchuk Controller - $20
Wii Classic Controller - $20
Zelda Twilight Princess Wii - $50
Red Steel Wii - $45

Total: $375

Note: Console and Red Steel are reduced as they are preordered and already payed partly :)

Note2: I have about 400 to spend, so I may get another Classic Controller

Note3: Even though I have 2 GC Controllers, would it be unwise to get Classic Controllers? Or should I get another game?

That sounds like EXACTLY what I am picking up on launch day. That is more than enough to see if the Wii is the console for YOU. If you like, then buy more games. But for now, it seems Red Steel and Zelda will hold me over for quite a bit.

NeMeZyZ said:
actually the console is 250 not 200 and u should already ****ing know this, go to your ROOM!

If you read the thread you would have seen that he put $50 down on it already and that's the reason he put the console down as $200 and not $250... so you sir, go to YOUR room. :smilewinkgrin:

Why are you getting a classic controller, and considering a second if you dont have any wii points? Add some of those on there. :lol:

chessaholic said:
Why are you getting a classic controller, and considering a second if you dont have any wii points? Add some of those on there. :lol:

He's getting a classic controller so he can play the VC games he downloads. That's what they made it for, isn't it?

chessaholic said:
yes but you need wii points to download games too. Thats why im advising him to get wii points.

I am sure he is aware of that. And since the games are farely cheap, if he's dropping $500 on release day, a few more bucks won't brake his bank. :lol:

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
I'm getting the same as you too but mine is costing me like $700

I'm assuming you didn't pre-order? Don't fret, neither did I. Haha

yes but you have a completely differant currency. I thought it was 3 dollars to the pound, so thats £33 a game isnt it? thats quite cheap- its £40 here.

EDIT: Used an online currency converter; its £35.28 a game- £5 cheaper than the UK. And your wii is £176ish i think- £4 cheaper than ours.

Last edited:
Back