How does this sound...

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
how bout instead of lugging around your wiimote around as you play with the classic and having it drag or hit something if you forget about it, someone were to make a holster with a belt clip/just clip... i think it would be pretty awesome and look sweet

Look sweet like looking like a total faggot if thats what you mean.

Honestly clips are ugly as sin. Cell phone clips especially. Do you think putting a huge ass remote in one will make you look cool? Cause i dont.

Mmy said:

Honestly clips are ugly as sin. Cell phone clips especially. Do you think putting a huge ass remote in one will make you look cool? Cause i dont.

quoted for truth

maybe make the wiimote attatch verticly to the back of the classic controller

... the wiimote aint that huge, and i see what ya mean with cellphones and all but hey, better than having it in yer pocket and having it look like video games get you a bit too excited

If you're going to do something gay like that, while you have the Wii-Mote attached to your holster belt, you can tape your SD cards to your hairless nipples, as well, to make it a little extra gay.

You can do that if you want. But I wouldn't.

Besides, it'd probably be safer in your bag/rucksack or something as opposed to dangling on your belt or something, especially if you're in a busy street.

Meh, the Wii-mote doesn't realy bother me when I use a classic controller...

How about use the existing strap on the wiimote, thread it through a beltloop/zipper/nipple ring and then thread the wiimote through. It is now connected to you, stand up and it comes with you, no dropping if you forget and stand up.

I think this will be useful to prevent dropping. But I wouldnt be seen outside of my house with a wiimote hanging off me though. I have to close the shades as is so the people walking by dont see me 'spazin' out in front of my TV (AKA Wii Sports).

-Bobby

Mmy said:

I can not begin to explain the awesomness in this post.

ocdan said:
eh i tried

I think I cought your idea ocdan. You wanted it to protect your wiimote and not as a fasion statement correct? Eather way it sparked a good idea to me so I thank you.

Im sorry for all the users here that would rather flame then help.

-Bobby

it was a perfectly normal suggestion. Besides it's not as if your going to walk outside with a wiimote attached to your hip. What he said makes perfect sense and it would protect you from damaging your controllers.

The english language is not your friend bobby. I thought you should know, he keeps calling me up and whining about you.

I just try to help. I could sorta care less if anyone wants to cry about it, even the person I was trying to help. Oh well.

and yes, spelling > me sometimes, though Mr Kettle "Tried to gay us up?" is not perfect English either ;)

-Bobby

Back