How Does Wii Remote Work On Downloaded Games???

It is used like a reg controller

For like NES games and stuff you can put it on the side and use it as a regular controller, for slightly newer games you will need to use a Gamecube controller or a *POINTLESS* Classic controller, they shouldve just continued making Gamecube controllers.

Matt's_A_Bluebird said:
For like NES games and stuff you can put it on the side and use it as a regular controller, for slightly newer games you will need to use a Gamecube controller or a *POINTLESS* Classic controller, they shouldve just continued making Gamecube controllers.

the classic controller is far from pointless... have you ever tried to play any SNES games ont he cube controller? its almost impossible due to the button configuration..

Try playing them on a PS2 controller

Its allmost like it was based on the snes one
Waits to see if there are any Nintendo fans who remeber the orgin of the playstation

JeremyGTS said:
the classic controller is far from pointless... have you ever tried to play any SNES games ont he cube controller? its almost impossible due to the button configuration..
It's fine, I still think the Classic controllers pretty pointless. It's a waste of money, can you use them on gamecube games? If you could they would be ok i guess...

JeremyGTS said:
It's fine, I still think the Classic controllers pretty pointless. It's a waste of money, can you use them on Gamecube games? If you could they would be ok i guess...

nah cant use on cube games would be cool if ya could... i dunno if ya played super mario world (SNES) its hard to hold down Y to run and B to jump right you have to hold the controller weird in your hands

Back