How durable are the wii-motes and nunchucks?

obesepenguin

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
Wii Online Code
0560-7476-2186-3189
Cause I was boxing earlier and my I pulled the nunchuck down by mistake cause of the wire and it hit my coffee table head on. I tested the motion sensing thing on the nunchuck and it was fine, so is the analog stick. Do u guys think that the c and z buttons will be okay?

P.S: I only have wii sports right now so i can't test out other other two buttons, and I can only open twilight princess on Christmas.

What if its just the Analog stick making sounds? But when I hold down the analog stick it doesn't make any sounds. Is that okay?

Edit*And, what if the buttons are shaking to. Just slightly in their place?.... I know, I'm kinda paranoid about my wii stuff right now.

Last edited:
Ive hit both parts of the remote twice and everything is kay with mine so i wouldnt worry

I read on IGN that they were playing something I forget what but the controller slipped out of there hand and flew into a wall denting it... The Wii-mote was fine!! So I think you good dude! They made the Wii very well I think!!!

All Hail The Wii !!!! :worship:

I think it was MTV that accidentally threw a Wiimote, which landed on a concrete floor. The battery cover flew off & the batteries came out but they put it back together & it worked fine. So far from what I've heard they seem to be built like tanks.

obesepenguin said:
How bout the nunchuck?

Hadn't heard anything about the nunchuk yet, just the Wiimotes. If the buttons on yours still work then I guess those can also take a pretty good hit.

So far I hit my Wiimote 3 times and all hard. first I hit the light fixture playing Tennis, then the table playing bowling and the third time I hit my friend who happened to pass in front of the TV while I was golfing. His hand is bruised but the Wiimote is working perfectly

yes i think the wiimotes and nunchucks are bit well first i dropped the wiimote when i was transporting it from house to house right on the concrete ground from 4 feet up i thought it was broken but works fine. Then with the nunchuck my little brother was beating me in boxing so i had to fight really hard and i was throwing it around and it flew out of my hand and hit the coffee table and it was fine so yours should work.

I don't know about the nunchuk, but I was playin Tennis and hit the front of the Wiimote on the door to my entertainment center and it wouldn't sense the swinging.

Back