How Early Should I Go?

KCBlack

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Ok, well my local EBGames is getting 8 for Black Friday (This Friday). It's opening @ 7AM. I figured I'd wake up @ 2:30AM and get there @ 3AM, hoping to be one of the 8. What do you think my chances are with that?

My fallback plan is to go to my Best Buy @ 6 or 7 AM on Sunday (they're getting 15 and open @ 9. ^^).

Well on launch day I went at 2AM and it opened at 10AM and I got number 99, today my friend went AFTER store opened and got a Wii.

Wiiboy93 said:
or you could go late thursday with your stuff and if nobody is there you can just go at 3 am
lol well I'm 13. XD My dad said he would let me stand in line and he'd wait in the car until it was time to pay... so would 3AM suffice?

yea im 13 and on friday october 13 I went to preorder at about 7 am and I was 23 of 30 so I dont know its up to you

Wiiboy93 said:
yea im 13 and on friday october 13 I went to preorder at about 7 am and I was 23 of 30 so I dont know its up to you
Ok then, considering the Friday thing falls through, Best Buy is opening @ 9AM on Sunday w/ 15. I was gonna get there @ 6 or 5. So do you think that I can get one Friday with my time and if I miss it, do you think I could on Sunday? I'm really pissed that I missed launch.

Wiiboy93 said:
yea you have a good chance at 2 places
Alright thanks. It's nice to find a forum only about Wii. Ppl know what they're talking about. XD Lol anyway, wish me luck...

Wiiboy93 said:
your welcome and best of luck on getting a wii, they are AWESOME!!
lol Amen to that. I played my friend's all last wknd because he got his 2 days early (his dad knows a Wii distributer).

Back