How easy is it to type on the wii?

haXXo said:
haha yeah kid cant spell

Before commenting on other peoples spelling maybe you should check your own. Learn how to start a sentence with a capital letter and I believe can't has an apostrophe.

Maybe you should check you own spelling before making fun of people who are actually here to discuss on topic matters such as what this thread actually is about. You have no right to criticize unless you can do it yourself

People should have the right to say what they want and take part in discussion without having to know FULL English. If it is clear exactly what they mean there is no problem so there is no need to comment as i'm sure we all make mistakes from time to time and would rather not have people comment on them so SHUT UP.

Last edited:
WiiGod said:
Before commenting on other peoples spelling maybe you should check your own. Learn how to start a sentence with a capital letter and I believe can't has an apostrophe.

Maybe you should check you own spelling before making fun of people who are actually here to discuss on topic matters such as what this thread actually is about. You have no right to criticize unless you can do it yourself

People should have the right to say what they want and take part in discussion without having to know FULL English. If it is clear exactly what they mean there is no problem so there is no need to comment as im sure we all make mistakes from time to time and would rather not have people comment on them so SHUT UP.

your right but your telling me grammer . not spelling . :hand: so F U C K you

WiiGod said:

Maybe you should check you (hint: its your) own spelling before making fun of people who are actually here to discuss on topic matters such as what this thread actually is about. You have no right to criticize unless you can do it yourself

People should have the right to say what they want and take part in discussion without having to know FULL English. If it is clear exactly what they mean there is no problem so there is no need to comment as i'm sure we all make mistakes from time to time and would rather not have people comment on them so SHUT UP.

And it is not "FULL English" we desire but "PROPER English."

haXXo said:
your right but your telling me grammer . not spelling . so F U C K you

This is true.

When did this become an english class? We are on an interenet forum about the wii, not writing a college essay. As long as it is understandable and doesn't look like it was typed by a 4-year old, it's all good. Also consider that not everyone is from an english speaking country. You don't make fun of esol students walking past do you? And before anybody tries to correct my grammar/spelling, just know that I really don't care.

As for the actual topic, I find that using the Wii keyboard is pretty easy.

Swiftay said:
does the cell phonestyle have predictive text? that would be super excellent.

Yes, it does, Swiftay. You toggle it on and off by clicking on the button that looks like an eject button (triangle with horizontal rectangular bar) just above the Backspace key.

For those that are not accustomed with the term "predictive text", you can also call it "autocomplete" or "intellisense" for all you coders out there.

Back