How far are you guys on subspace *spoiler maybe

wasup274

WiiChat Member
Mar 10, 2008
have you reached the maze yet thats where i am. i dont no where to go but whatever i get in some day

i just got lucario. played once with him online and im gonna go finish the story with my brother again =)

wasup274 said:
have you reached the maze yet thats where i am. i dont no where to go but whatever i get in some day

I just beat it. Use the map... it takes a little while.

The part were dee dees castle falls down and bowser takes deedees trophies.......

I've beaten the SSE. The hardest part is that Maze. It's really long and boring, but the end boss is well worth it.

I beat SSE took a day and a half, and I got Wolf, Toon Link, and Jigglypuff on my team. 94% done and working on the rest tonight.

I just beat it and I'm only 84% done. I haven't gotten Toon Link, Jigglypuff, or Wolf yet, but I got the rest. How do I unlock those? And also, I forgot to collect all the trophies before the Subspace and I can't choose some of them in character selection. What stage do I need to go back to in order to get the rest of them?

To get those guys back go back to Subspace there are two levels, both have trophies. It can be a little confusing, I lost Ike fer a long time 'cause I couldn't find him. I believe you cannot get Wolf, Jigglypuff, or Toon Link until after you have beat SSE once. Wolf is in a door in the Ruins. There's a platform that goes down and crystals come out of the walls. Do not take the first door, let the platform vanish and you wil fall to a second door. Jigglypuf is in the Swamp, you'll see the door in the area with all the barrels (you will fly right past it.) Young Link is in the Jungle, once again the door is very obvious.

esoterika said:
I just beat it and I'm only 84% done. I haven't gotten Toon Link, Jigglypuff, or Wolf yet, but I got the rest. How do I unlock those? And also, I forgot to collect all the trophies before the Subspace and I can't choose some of them in character selection. What stage do I need to go back to in order to get the rest of them?

I got toon link by beating Classic with Link after beating the SSE. I got Jigglypuff by beating event match 21. Have no idea how to get Wolf.

Thanks a bunch, I'll go do that right now! :cool:

Edit: I just got Toon Link, but I found him in The Forest stage, not the Jungle, but I'm sure thats what you meant anyhow. He was in a very obvious door near the beginning of the stage, but I think it only appears after you beat SSE.... for the rest of you who haven't unlocked him yet. I think this is the only way to unlock him.

Last edited:
CoCo: You can't dodge his wings, Personally I think it makes him that much more of a challenge. You can survive it though by jumping off the stage. It'll hit you but it won't send you flying off screen.

Esto: Yeah I knew it was one of the two.

I just got Game & Watch and Snake, so around 54% i think...

Back