how far in am i? SPOILERS KINDA

wii man

WiiChat Member
Sep 24, 2006
i just killed the eel guy and got the third fused shadow and im worried im gonna complete it too fast, i hope im badly mistaken, could someone give me a percentage of how far in i am? NO SPOLIERS PLEASE!

Thanks

If you avoid the side quests. The Master Sword is the half way mark.

40 - (your current play hours) = hours remaining

that is if you have been playing fast without being stumped.

I finished the game in 37 hours with 4 hearts less of all hearts and a 600 rupee bag, 100 arrow bag, 60 bomb bag and many treasures discovered in the over world.

But I was beating multiple dungeons in one sitting, with the help of a little Adderall XR :crazy:

dude, take it slow, enjoy the game, i need my zelda fix! i let my friend borrow it for a week (HOW STUPID AM I??)

Mitch2025 said:
you just passed the water temple correct? then you still have 6 temples to go.

Oh man, I just completed the Zora temple too, 6 temples?! Jeez, looks like I gotta looong way to go.

>>>>[SPOILER ALERT]<<<<

I have just beaten Ganon as a big beast and i am vs him on horse back:)

my game hours r retarded cause i go out for cigs or food or class and just leave zelda chilling. im only in the water temple yet have 40 hours sooo =/

ill have to redo it later and get alot of hours taken off. when i run around in dungeons i waste alot of time figuring out the puzzles.

"I finished the game in 37 hours with 4 hearts less of all hearts and a 600 rupee bag, 100 arrow bag, 60 bomb bag and many treasures discovered in the over world."

I did that same thing, 37 - 40 hrs 4 hearts medium rubes bag and all bombs and arrows.

i guess the life time of this game is 40 for a slightly more than advage LOZ player, hey. to say i have only completed OOT and now TP

You really only have 4 more temples to go. The twilight realm and hyrule castle are a freaking joke, and shouldn't even be considered temples. They will take you maybe 25 minutes to get through, unless you're a complete idiot.

Back