How far timewise are you in Zelda?

I've got nearly 43 hours vested into LOZ thus far. I'm nearly finished with the City in the Sky. I have all but 7 heart containers. I have about 35 poes. I found all bugs and brought them to Agitha (1000 wallet). And, a large number of miscellaneous items...Should easily put in over 50 hours before I beat it and find all of the hiddens.

yeah im at 62 hours so far and i have beaten the game in about 50, but know im goofin off and hittin on the girl that runs the boat ride...what a kinky outfit

**QUASI-SPOILER WARNING**

I've logged about 22 hours and have only just finished the Lakebed Temple. My roommate has spent an equal amount of time playing and makes me looks incompetent. He has gotten through the Sacred Grove, the bastard!

Im up in the mid 40 hours played and I havent beaten the 1st temple yet...lol j/k. I'm actually past the temple in the sky and just started the twilight temple. I also have all the bugs and about 40 poes. I do think I found all the secret places to get 100 rupes and heart pieces though.

i've been playin for 19hr 50min & i looking for 3rd spirit at the dryed up spring. whats a poe & what they look like? i must not be doing well. i collected heart pieces but nt come across golden bugs or poes.

im 45 hours and just finished the twighlight temple, got like 30 poes and missing 6 bugs, is that good? oh and got 13 hearts

man so many people saying they found all the bugs. how the **** did you find em all ive only found like 6 or 7

Finished

On my third time through, I have got to the door outside the final boss in 17h 01m.

I just beat the Goron Mountains and I have about 10 hours in.
I think that's pretty good considering my brother just got there and he has 22 hours in.

Back