How far timewise are you in Zelda?

I am about 50 hours into it all thats left is beating Ganon inside Hyrule Castle, however I haven't completed the cave of ordeals or many sidequests though.

I'm finished, and it took me 33h and 42 min to beat it. Right now, I'm going back and collecting all the heart peices. I'm only 6 peices away from all of them.

I was just going to ask this same question because I was wondering how long th game was. I'm 41 hours in and I'm searching for the statue that leads to the sky temple. I don't know if I'll bother trying to find every heart piece, but I will make sure that I am content with exploring the world and doing side quests before I finish the game.

Edit: Windwaker was cool you haters =P

Last edited:
78 hours to beat the story line part and so far 110 hours to beat the entire game without a walkthrough or any help

I've beaten it three times and am back in Ordon village for a fourth... geez I am obsessed... probably spent 3 weeks playing at about 16 hours a day (and night), virtually no sleep... yeah, I've been waiting awhile for the next Zelda (lets not count Wind Waker) since I beat Ocarina 1000 times...

this isnt a contest whoever has the least amount of time here, i respect the people who have the most time and take their time without useing a guide and dont play 24/7 (get a life) take it slow so you can enjoy it. I did 1 temple a day and i didnt complain how short it was. Take your time with it cuz if you dont you will complain that it was too short.

Bubbagump said:
this isnt a contest whoever has the least amount of time here, i respect the people who have the most time and take their time without useing a guide and dont play 24/7 (get a life) take it slow so you can enjoy it. I did 1 temple a day and i didnt complain how short it was. Take your time with it cuz if you dont you will complain that it was too short.
umm i dont think they are trying to be competative..well..maybe that one guy was. i thinks its just a curiosity thing to find out how everyone plays and stuff, and what the average overal gameplay is

CYBERKNIGHT said:
I've beaten it three times and am back in Ordon village for a fourth... geez I am obsessed... probably spent 3 weeks playing at about 16 hours a day (and night), virtually no sleep... yeah, I've been waiting awhile for the next Zelda (lets not count Wind Waker) since I beat Ocarina 1000 times...
What about Majora's Mask? You left that one out :p

I just finished the game the other day. I've found all 17 hearts; all 48 bugs; and 59 of 60 poes. It took me roughly 75 hours to get to this point. I did spend some time messing around though.

Im 30 hrs into the GC version, but only 2 in the Wii version... I dont like the Wii one because i look retarded for running into walls for thinking there is a hallway!!! Stupid reversed game!!!

CRob2807 said:
Im 30 hrs into the GC version, but only 2 in the Wii version... I dont like the Wii one because i look retarded for running into walls for thinking there is a hallway!!! Stupid reversed game!!!
ah that sucks!

I have a life, just not when a new Zelda title comes out. Especially a 3D one. And let's not discuss Majora's Mask-- I played that one so much it doesn't work anymore.

Seriously though, what was Nintendo thinking when they made Wind Waker? My heart stopped when I saw some of its artwork... I sure didn't expect those graphics.

Back