How far we have come!

Well Wiichat might only be what 10 months or so old but its grown a considerable amount since I first signed up, looking back and laughing at some of the very strange ideas that were floating around about the Wii. And to correct my name Deity Link it is.

Oh, how glorious Wiichat has become! Easily my favourite forum, and how great it is to come and chat with you all about anything and everything :)

I've been here since June '06, ah man... I can't believe it was so long ago... It wasn't even that big back then, hehe.

Before Wiichat I was a poster on www.dsarena.com but it became stagnant. Even earlier than that (back from mid through to late 2005) I used to post on the Hi5 community boards alot.

I think I came across Wiichat because there was a Wii News website that would always pop up through google, which I frequented. But one day I got a link to a Wiichat thread coming before that news site, so I checked, and pretty damn soon I registered :)

Wiichat.com would have to be my favourite forum, I'll never forget my very first debate here with NateTheGreat, over some content in some concept art in Red Steel. Ah they were the days...

I love all you Wiichatters, from the intelligent and articulate NateTheGreat, to the compassionate and caring Marisa, the talented and infamous Wiired, my alpha Perth buddy m7ticalm, the unpredictable Sovieto, not to mention the one and only DarkPrinny, and his perpetually unlimited graphical responses to just about anything :)

I think it goes without saying that i0n belongs on the list too, if it weren't for his continued efforts, we wouldn't have any place to gather, chat and discuss, so here's a shout out to you, *toasts to i0n*

If your name's not up there don't worry, there's enough love for everyone :)

Last edited:
Ezekiel86 said:
not to mention the one and only DarkPrinny, and his perpetually unlimited graphical responses to just about anything :)

Sam_Harris said:
MARISA!!!....hi I remember you but you haven't posted in ages and for some reason I remember the post about getting your boy friend a computer (why I remember pointless things:sad:~ ) I remember the good old days lol but I've here for a few months * goes to profile check join date........ july so around 6 months only two months before this site opened yeah I remember....well I dont really refer to~

Lol! Hiya Harris! I'm glad you remember the computer haha Unfortunantly, for a 2,000 dollar computer, it's life expectancy was a week and it broke!!! :incazzato: So we had to return it >.< lol It's so nice to see you again ^.^

Ezekiel86 said:
Oh, how glorious Wiichat has become! Easily my favourite forum, and how great it is to come and chat with you all about anything and everything :)

I've been here since June '06, ah man... I can't believe it was so long ago... It wasn't even that big back then, hehe.

Before Wiichat I was a poster on www.dsarena.com but it became stagnant. Even earlier than that (back from mid through to late 2005) I used to post on the Hi5 community boards alot.

I think I came across Wiichat because there was a Wii News website that would always pop up through google, which I frequented. But one day I got a link to a Wiichat thread coming before that news site, so I checked, and pretty damn soon I registered :)

Wiichat.com would have to be my favourite forum, I'll never forget my very first debate here with NateTheGreat, over some content in some concept art in Red Steel. Ah they were the days...

I love all you Wiichatters, from the intelligent and articulate NateTheGreat, to the compassionate and caring Marisa, the talented and infamous Wiired, my alpha Perth buddy m7ticalm, the unpredictable Sovieto, not to mention the one and only DarkPrinny, and his perpetually unlimited graphical responses to just about anything :)

I think it goes without saying that i0n belongs on the list too, if it weren't for his continued efforts, we wouldn't have any place to gather, chat and discuss, so here's a shout out to you, *toasts to i0n*

If your name's not up there don't worry, there's enough love for everyone :)

Haha, thanks Ez...you've definantly been one of the better posters here and I agree about the forum. Almost all forums (except this one) that I've been to is just total chaos with everyone flaming everyone else. People here can disagree without calling names and it's wonderful to see that.

*Breaks out into song about Wiichat* :D

deity_link said:
Well Wiichat might only be what 10 months or so old but its grown a considerable amount since I first signed up, looking back and laughing at some of the very strange ideas that were floating around about the Wii. And to correct my name Deity Link it is.

soz man

woah. mustve opened since wii was announced.

~Marisa~ said:
*Breaks out into song about Wiichat* :D

Wiichat oh Wiichat
I look at it while im sat
next to a cat
Wareing a hat

oh twat
Im crap at song wrighting

deity_link said:
i always do this thing for fun i go: deity link! deity deity deity link!

its fun to do and i got it from your name =] say it fastish

aha memories
http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/2007-release-date-betting.html

Last edited:
Woow for some reason this thread reminds me of that old Vitamin C that goes "As we go on we'll remember all the good times we've had to together....ect" must find Youtube version and post
Edit:Found it and enjoy this music masterpiece :drool:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ie18YOwUc[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
Back