How geek are you?

nxcmp said:
Thanks for the complement. I think.. :p I'm surprised you even know me.

Well you still need to make up another 15-20 points or so :crazy:

I just know you from your posts in here that you had some tech [industry] knowledge.

That quiz was more general geek though - some SciFi, some code understanding, some random factoids.

im 48% Geek...thought i wouldve gotten higher

Just a side note; StarGate SG-1 > Star Trek. 42 > Pi.

Wow, 69%. I can only dream of becoming your entity in several years. Where as DT is living some persons out there's dream.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Just a side note; StarGate SG-1 > Star Trek.

42 > Pi.

That's hilarious you mentioned both of those considering my current "playlist" up here in the office (hahaha, snapped this just for you):

d7ef9c69.jpg

Last edited:
[DT] said:
That's hilarious you mentioned both of those considering my current "playlist" up here in the office (hahaha, snapped this just for you):

DSC_0238.jpg

You're my hero:yesnod:

That's season 3 SG-1(Green FTW)? And the limited Ed. star gate original series boxset?

<3

Cpt.McCloud said:
You're my hero:yesnod:

That's season 3 SG-1(Green FTW)? And the limited Ed. star gate original series boxset?

<3

S1-3 Stargate
S1 Star Trek TOS Remastered (HD/DVD combo)
S1 Vol I and II The Prisoner
Real Genius (Val Kilmer)
S1 The Outer Limits (Original from the 60's)
Vol III Ninja Scroll - The Series
S8 Sienfeld

Also pictured: bamboo mats, chopsticks, meditation candle, file folders, and some *laserdiscs* in the background. The Office V2.0 is still a mess...

[DT] said:
S1-3 Stargate
S1 Star Trek TOS Remastered (HD/DVD combo)
S1 Vol I and II The Prisoner
Real Genius (Val Kilmer)
S1 The Outer Limits (Original from the 60's)
Vol III Ninja Scroll - The Series
S8 Sienfeld

Also pictured: bamboo mats, chopsticks, meditation candle, file folders, and some *laserdiscs* in the background. The Office V2.0 is still a mess...

Couldn't tell the back few due to covers being hid.
--
Sienfeld and Ninja scroll are also amazingly good.
--
If you thought that SG-1 > Atlanta I may just have to spend a week with you trying to convince you to marry me.

Doh, don't get it

43 is the answer to 'The Question'

30% and i answered them truly yay i guess lol

Back