Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How good is POP: Rival Swords, really?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by The Plague, May 6, 2007.

1. The Plague

The Plague Village Idiot

Wii Friend Code: 1182-9984-2366-3934
    1182-9984-2366-3934
    So, today, I went out with my younger brother and we both purchased a Wii game (we share the console :( ... ) So, we bought Rival Swords and Spider Man 3...Oh, and a Wii Points Card.

When I got home, I spent most of my time updating my wii/purchasing Super Mario World, and then my brother hogged it and played Spiderman 3..

And I bet you're wondering why I have to tell you my life story, but I talk A LOT..Anyway, straight the point, I haven't played Prince Of Persia yet.

Actually, I haven't even opened it. So, how good is it? Is it a keeper? Or should I return it?

2. Adios

Adios A Forgotten Anomaly

You, my sonny have possible made a very big mistake. Alot of the reviews say that the controls are a pointless add on and sometimes make playing the game difficult.

Also it's a freakin' remake with no added new content besides the Wii controls. Lazy Ubisoft!:mad5:

It's not that it's a bad game; it's supposed to be really good! But you could have picked it up for around half the price on GCN.

3. David328ci

David328ci WiiChat Member

^^^I agree. It's a port + ubisoft game. Bad news if you ask me.

4. Byuakuya

Byuakuya Bleach & Heroes fan.

Rival Swords is simply a port of the Two Thrones with added Wii controls. If you haven't played the Two Thrones, then it may be worth keeping, but if you have, then I recommend that you buy something else.

5. The Fifth

The Fifth WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 4842-2271-0989-9857
    4842-2271-0989-9857
    I had only played sands of time on Xbox so I really enjoyed Rival Swords. The controls worked well for me and I liked the graphics. I would have kept it but it was a rental.