How Good is sheik/Zelda still?

cookins25

WiiChat Member
Mar 20, 2008
In SSBM i found sheik to be one of the best players due to his fast attacks and great doging.. is he still good in Brawl.. and if not anyone similar to his playstyle now?.. i was looking at pit alot and seems he has alot of fast moves and dodge ability.. am i right or what are your thoughts?

I used to play with Sheik in Melee, and to be honest, I don't really at all anymore. There's just too many better characters in my opinion to play with her.

I never use her, but Shiek is actually pretty good. I think most of her attacks were made more powerful, but as Damascus said, her transformation takes FOREVER!!!

I never mained w/her on Melee, but now I do on Brawl, and I can win a lot online.
SSBB code 3050-7236-6711

Yea. I like sheik. I don't like Zelda too much because I like physical combat; no magic.

i mained sheik in melee and she takes some getting used to now but she's still good. she got nerfed in power but she can still combo like a king and her moves come out faster. she just lacks variety in the ko department. Zelda though got buffed huge

sheik and kirby are my main, but i use sheik more because of her speed. Overall though she is great her attacks a good and well balanced in most categories. the only problem is like everyone else said is her transforming. Even though you cant be hit while transforming it sucks because someone can stand next to u and as soon as your done transforming they can charge up a smash and put some damage on you (ike :yikes: )

KTIGZ said:
_Sheik is still awesome, she's actually better. But then again, it all depends on the person who uses her.
Definately not better... she lost her almost automatic grab combo's and her f and up air. still good but not better

OMG people such as you Cookins25, you and your only 1 post not to be mean but Sheik is a girl not a guy, people get it right it is not that hard to understand that SHEIK is a GIRL!!! that really annoys me when people act like they know what they are talking about and they really do not!!!

Sheik is may fav, out of all, yes sheik is a girl, zelda in disguise. So sheik is techincally zelda.

Back