How good will you be? Be honest!!!

duke_fan13

WiiChat Member
Jan 20, 2008
I'm curious to see what people think...If you think you are going to be good, tell why...if you think you will be not so great, tell why!!!

I don't think I'm going to be good, but many long nights of SSBB wifi should help me out. I've only played a small amount of melee, but I'll be practicing with my friends for a long long long long time!

I think I will be an effective brawler.
I've played melee ever since it came out, and I have grown to love smash.
Although I haven't played against many good human players.
I consider myself good to an extent. I think of my self as a worthy opponent to any challenger. Not saying I will beat everyone I face, but more-so to giving that person/people a run for their money!(or smash ball)

That's what I think.

Last edited:
3 answers that are both more honest than I expected...I was hoping this wouldn't turn into a "i'll own you noob!" session, and it looks like it isn't going to!

I don't know.. I've never been in Tournaments and all of that, but I do beat my friends about 19 out of 20 times. My cousins can beat me most of the time though, they are very good players however.. but I have mastered a lot of things that are key to being a good brawler.

I'd say my rank would be: Above Average. (B- Brawler)

i'll be alright...gotta work on advanced stuff like shffls and edge techs and stuff then i'll be feeling more confident.

In Melee I'm good enough to be a challenge to those expert players on youtube. Been playing since the game came out, Dec. 3 2001, to this day.
Brawl is different though...chances are I won't get to play much until the summer, so it'll take me a while to be a worthy opponent.

compared to the competitiors: 6/10
In my mind: 1000000000000000000000000000 bazillion / 10.

I've never played any of the SSB games so is all new to me..... so i guess i will get my a$$ kicked till i get better.

~X

Well, I never actually owned any of the other smash games but I played the first one all the time at my friend's house. I was bad in the beginning but then I started getting a lot better. I haven't really played melee all that much. Like only 3 or 4 times. I'm not all that great as I haven't practiced much, but I'll obviously play well after I practice for a while with Brawl. I know I'll suck in the beginning, so I won't be playing online unless I play with friends.

TJgamer said:
I think I will be an effective brawler.
I've played melee ever since it came out, and I have grown to love smash.
Although I haven't played against many good human players.
I consider myself good to an extent. I think of my self as a worthy opponent to any challenger. Not saying I will beat everyone I face, but more-so to giving that person/people a run for their money!(or smash ball)

That's what I think.

I feel the same way.

Back