How in the world

con77

Joined the dark side
Mar 8, 2007
Manchester
can some one please tell me how this guy did this its amazing

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSje-sBKxQA[/MEDIA]

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
thats fake, look at the wiimote and the cursor on the screen, hes just playing a video on his ipod
about to say the same thing lol. anyways it is possible with some modification to the ipod screen

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
thats fake, look at the wiimote and the cursor on the screen, hes just playing a video on his ipod
yeah, and where's the sensor bar? can't point a thing without one

Yeah, I'd agree it's fake. Sometimes the cursor moves left and the wiimote doesn't or it would go to the right. So I'd say faaake

i was gonna say look at the wii itself i didn't see the power light and also i don't remember seeing any cords on it either

con77 said:
you can play without a senor bar
I never said "play", I said "point". And as far as I know, you can't point without a sensor bar.

Well, actually it is possible with another source of infrared lights like candles, but I didn't see anything like that on the video either =P

Last edited:
That was the worst fake video I have ever seen lol. I seen no wires, no infrared light source, and the worst of it all when he moved the cursor it was completely off. I know sometimes it can get like that but I don't think that drastically off. I couldn't see it very well but while playing tennis I think he swung the wiimote before the ball even got to him. Haha,if your gonna make a fake video at least make it seem realistic.

It would be neat if it was possible. If they ever did Ipod it would have to be Dpad. Motion sensor for such a small screen isn't practical.

he sure does a good job at acting though lmao........ it want look real but there are no cords or nothing. Hollywood is calling that young man

hotpotato78 said:
he sure does a good job at acting though lmao........ it want look real but there are no cords or nothing. Hollywood is calling that young man

a good job of it?

it was so obvious he was acting, the pointer didnt move in anyway similar to the way he moved.

its like his equivalent of forgetting his lines

Back