How is GH3 Online?

simple to get a match, i havent experienced any lag
but cant communicate with the people you play at all and you have to use friend codes

I like it. I have one problem though,and I know alot of other people have it/this problem, that when you search for a game there is NONE. I have to create a game but everytime I do somoneone comes. Lags aren't common at all either. So to sum it up ya it's good.

Last edited:
you cant have random matches? you have to have friend codes?

you can use matchmaking or friend codes. though ive found myself waiting up to five minutes for a match. no lag though so thats cool.

the gameplay is great, but the only thing i dont like about it is the opponents. I swear, some of the people i play have to be the dumbest most immature kinds of idiots that you could ever come across while playing online. Theres been a lot of times when, after waiting a while, ill get matched up with someone, and on the first song all they do is press a bunch of random buttons and strum like crazy and then quit. Yeah, youre pretty fricken funny! Or theres the people i play that i guess im just too good for because you can tell that theyre trying, but about halfway through the song they quit because theyre losing too bad. hey guys, dont expect to win a match on expert if you arent very good!!!:mad5:

lol pyro, i guess i should play you so that you dont think that huh? :p and why would someone join an Expert game when they know they suck? thats like going to your own concert and your tonsil's just got tooken out.

pYRo said:
the gameplay is great, but the only thing i dont like about it is the opponents. I swear, some of the people i play have to be the dumbest most immature kinds of idiots that you could ever come across while playing online. Theres been a lot of times when, after waiting a while, ill get matched up with someone, and on the first song all they do is press a bunch of random buttons and strum like crazy and then quit. Yeah, youre pretty fricken funny! Or theres the people i play that i guess im just too good for because you can tell that theyre trying, but about halfway through the song they quit because theyre losing too bad. hey guys, dont expect to win a match on expert if you arent very good!!!:mad5:

QFT.

Back